Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thank goodness for...

Portable DVD players (thank you Dawn for letting us borrow yours!) and All-Natural Cheetoh's.

We took our first road trip the first week of August and Ian survived (and so did mommy and daddy). I have to say I was dreading an almost 11 hour road trip to Kentucky (and that's only stopping for gas - add multiple stops to change dirty diapers and you've got yourself a 12 hour trip), but Ian did GREAT! I'm sure this was largely due to the hours of Baby Einstein we watched and the Cheetohs I kept handing him. But hey, who am I to complain if he didn't even make a whimper. I'll take it. Even if he only slept an hour and forty-five minutes each way.

I have to say I think he's pretty cute :)



The kid has a fascination with putting thing up to his nose. Usually it's his tiger (which you can see in the picture), but for the trip, he preferred his toes. Funny kid.

All in all, I would say this was a very successful first road trip. Especially when you consider the longest he'd ever been in the car prior to this trip was 45 minutes to Grandma and Pops house.

No comments:

Post a Comment