Tuesday, August 30, 2011

There's a new sheriff in town!

There's a new sheriff in town...and his name is Ian.
I bought Ian a halloween costume last week...a cute little sheriff's outfit. We didn't try on the whole outfit, but we did manage to catch a few shots of the hat before he ripped it off and threw it on the floor.
Such a cute little booger. Wish he'd leave his hats on like he used to when he was a baby <sigh>. He should still be my baby, but alas, he has told me he is all grown up now. He even thinks he can take stairs in a single bound like the super heroes...what's a mama to do?

He for some reason left his hat on longer when it was on backwards...silly boy.
Oh, and yes...he normally does wear clothes...we had spaghetti for dinner and I really didn't feel like trying to get out marinara stains. I've learned that lesson the hard way. Oh, and not from him, from my own messiness. Hard to believe. I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment