Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wedding Bells

It has been a busy few weeks for us in the Edgar household.

My brother Steven got himself hitched on July 30th! Here's a picture of him and his beautiful bride, Sarah.

The wedding was absolutely beautiful, the bride was gorgeous (as were the bridesmaids...especially my baby sister :)), and everyone had a great time as you can see below...


I somehow managed to leave the wedding without getting any pictures of our little family. Ian did actually make it through pre-pictures, the wedding, and post-pictures before being whisked away by Grandma and Papa. I think he enjoyed his nap and I enjoyed being able to sit down for more than two seconds :).

Congratulations Steven and Sarah!! May you have a long and happy life together. With lots of kids. Just kidding!! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment