Sunday, November 13, 2011

Stick 'em up!

Halloween has never been anywhere close to my favorite holiday. I engaged in a few "harvest parties" growing up, but I can honestly say that I have never in my life been trick or treating. Sad isn't? Not to worry, I'm sure there will be many years ahead of me of great trick or treating fun. While Ian has yet to discover the joy of candy, he did like his costume this year (well, all but the hat). Here's my little sheriff!

That beautiful butterfly you see beside him is his sweet cousin Avery. I think she was trying to sweet talk him into leaving his hat on, but alas, he wouldn't do it, not even for her.

His cousin Wyatt was flying around somewhere, too. As a ninja, he was sometimes hard for the camera to catch.
Ian absolutely adores his cousins and tries so hard to do what they do. They are both so great with him - they play with him, let him follow them, and they never mind that he wants to go to everywhere they go and do everything they do. We couldn't ask for better cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment