Thursday, June 2, 2011

More swing time fun...

I have received several requests for more pictures of Ian on his swing set. Be careful what you ask for!

I have taken probably a hundred pictures over the past few days trying to get that "perfect" one. Most of them aren't great, but I did get a couple of good ones. Lucky for me, Ian didn't mind the do-overs. I'm pretty sure he was actually closing his eyes on purpose so we would have to stay outside longer. In fact, unless Ian's been sleeping or eating, we've been outside all day.


 I really honestly thought the swing would be Ian's favorite part.
Nope. This is.
 
I call this one the leaning tower of Ian. I can't figure out how he doesn't fall over. 

I can't say that I blame the kid for preferring the cool red steering wheel over the slide and swing. After all, it does have a much better view. I'd much rather look at this than the back of a house...
Mommy even got in on the fun!

He does enjoy the swing, as well. In fact, he tends to be pretty relaxed as you can see below. The kid knows how to chill. You should see him in a shopping cart (see below).

This kid is always happy!
Yes...this is how he rides in shopping carts. We call it gansta.
I can tell I'm going to have my hands full the more mobile Ian gets. He has absolutely no fear which can be a great thing or a bad thing. Case in point - he is already trying to push himself down the slide with no help from mommy and daddy.


All tuckered out...okay, he wasn't, but mommy and daddy were. Besides, we had to practice our new skill - drinking out of a straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment