Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sleepover

Ian had his very first sleepover last night. Grandma and Papa Edgar took him yesterday evening so that we could have a date night for our anniversary.

I know, I know, everyone wants to know how it went.

Well...I did great.

Oh, you wanted to know how Ian did? He did great, too :). To be honest, he probably didn't even notice we were gone until we picked up him from church this afternoon. He then sweetly gave us slobbery kisses!

Ahh...I love the way babies love you unconditionally. They don't even mind when you drop them off at the grandparents for 19 1/2 hours (Ian did try to throw this in my face a couple times this afternoon, but then he gave me more kisses).

I just hope we didn't wear out the grandparents because I could get used to this. Every once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment