Saturday, June 4, 2011

Seven year itch?

No way.

Tomorrow my hubby and I will be celebrating our seven year anniversary. That's right, I said seven. Whew. I hardly feel old enough to have been married seven years. Yes, we did get married young (by today's standards - not by our grandparents standards, though!) - right out of college. I wouldn't have it any other way.

These past seven years have been the best of my life...and the past year the best out of the seven! I am beyond blessed to call Brett not only my husband, but my very best friend. He's kind, considerate, passionate, loving, a wonderful father and husband, intelligent, and so many more things that it would take me forever to list. In fact, he is so sweet that at this very moment at Wal-Mart picking up something for church tomorrow that I had forgotten to purchase earlier in the week. Yes, he is that awesome :).

I love you, honey! Here's to many more fabulous years to come!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! Dang, you guys look like babies in this picture!

    ReplyDelete